While in HDR mode all of the colors in CMS were pre-calibrated from the factory, along with color set to 75 & tint set to 47, which I found a little odd. Measuring/calibrating BT.709 color gamut while in HDR mode was very difficult to do. I used an HDR workflow that allows me to measure a BT.709 color gamut within a BT.2020 container. Problem was no matter what options I tried with my calibration software some of the colors, especially magenta measured and looked way off. However, the colors in my SMPTE color bars test pattern looked good as did real-world content from my UHD blu-rays. So, I decided it was best to leave all 6 colors in CMS and color/tint alone.